High Quality, Comfortable Dentistry
Call today for a free dental consultation:
Thanks to the advances in dentistry, there are a variety of options available today for maintaining, restoring, or recreating your smile.
We’re pleased to offer the following dental services:
- free dental consultations
- free second opinions
- sedation dentistry (nitrous oxide, oral sedation, and IV sedation)
- dental emergencies
- digital X-rays (which limit your exposure to radiation)
- in-office laser teeth whitening
- composite fillings, porcelain veneers, and complete smile makeovers
- dental implants
- replacement of amalgam fillings
- laser therapy for gum disease
- tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth extractions)
- crowns and bridges
- same-day crowns (thanks to Cerec)
- inlays and onlays
- non-surgical root canals
- dentures (full and partial dentures)
We offer gentle dental care for your family, support for patients who experience anxiety, and we can help you switch dentists if you are looking for someone new. Has it been awhile since your last dental appointment? Maybe you’re putting it off due to a previous traumatic experience? We understand and we can help.
If you have questions about our dental services or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office nearest you:
Please make note: Our dental offices are in Mesa and we accept a variety of payment types. Contact us for details.