Free Dental Consultation
We’re happy to offer a free dental consultation. To schedule your free consultation, please call the office near you:
In the dental consultation, we can talk about any specific dental issues or concerns that you might have, as well as the different treatment options available. We’ll also go over the costs and what could potentially be covered by dental insurance. We’re in network for most dental insurance plans. Please contact our offices for specific coverage details related to your plan.
You may want to use the free consultation to:
- find out more about sedation dentistry (IV sedation, oral sedation and/or nitrous oxide)
- learn about cosmetic dentistry options (from replacement of amalgam fillings to a full-smile makeover)
- get a second opinion
- explore dentures or dental implants as an option
- get help for someone you love
- find out if you’ll need to have your wisdom teeth extracted
- see if our office is a good fit for you
You might also want to use the consultation to talk with one of our dentists about your dental history and any fear or anxiety you have about visiting the dentist.
Or perhaps you’re not comfortable with the dentist you’re currently seeing and would like to explore your options. We’re happy to talk to you about your concerns and explain the process of switching dentists (not to worry, it’s easy).
For more information or to schedule your free dental consultation, please contact us today.
A Dentist Near You: Our dental offices are in Mesa. If you live or work in these areas, we’re near you: Mesa, East Valley, Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, or Scottsdale.